Flamingo Premium Diving Bonaire
- This is important and affects your legal rights, so read this and ours other terms referred to in this document.
- The following terms and conditions form the basis on which all trainings, courses, dive reservations, merchandise and services are sold and / or made by (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “The Company”), to and / or with the buyer, (“You”,” Your “), from Our websites (” the Site “), by telephone or personally in it Diving center.
- By making a booking through the site, by telephone, e-mail or in person you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All divers who are listed on a course booking will be included in the booking included and the costs are charged at all reserved places brought.
- A deposit or full amount will be charged at the time of your booking to confirm that booking.
- Candidates who use Flamingo Premium Diving are or “Flamingo Diving” equipment for a course or dive are responsible for that equipment and will be complete be taxed for loss or damage, regardless of what is caused.
- Candidates are not allowed to participate in diving activities without a visit satisfaction completed medical statement and declaration of conformity and adoption of a form for exemption from risk and liability. Delays caused by not completing this administrative and medical requirements are charged to the current missed session rate.
- Absence of scheduled sessions will be charged to the current one missed session rate.
- If customers do not meet the performance requirements of a dive or knowledge development session, retains the owner of the instructor, Fred Ooms “Flamingo Premium Diving” reserves the right to charge fees for it repeating that dive or session, the rate for this is based on the current one missed session speed at that time and depending on the nature of the missed dive or session. Neither Fred Ooms “Flamingo Premium Diving” or employees or contractors can be held responsible for damage to or loss of personal equipment caused before, during or after diving activities or courses.
The payment is made at the time of booking, and added automatically to our reservations.
At the time of your registration / reservation, the customer undertakes a number Commitments to Fred Ooms “Flamingo Premium Diving”:
Have taken note of and agree with these Terms and Conditions for participation, as well as the activity in which the Client registers, what the specific conditions for participation in the activity.
Course cancellations made by you:
You have the right to cancel your course at any time. All cancellations can be done in the following ways by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The cancellation starts on the day of this notification is received and the receipt is confirmed in writing via text message or e-mail. Cancellation costs will be charged as a percentage of the deposit price, depending on the number of days prior to the course on which the cancellation notice has been received.
The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 30 days: 25%
- Between 14 and 29 days: 50%
- Between 0 and 13 days: 100%
Changes made by us:
- It is unlikely that we will have to make your course changes arrangements. Occasionally we may have to make changes (for example a change from an instructor may be required or a dive site for training) and we reserve the right to do this at any time.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your course arrangements. For example, if all instructors cannot dive or if the weather is too bad to
to dive, we may have to cancel this. In that case Fred Ooms can However, “Flamingo Premium Diving” reschedule your reserved course for one other planned course in the future, if available.
Refunds or compensation payments do not apply